Saturday, April 7, 2007

Okay. Since my dear Katherine said that the previous entry is short, i shall rewrite one. I studied in Swiss Cottage Secondary School for 4 years before i came to Anderson Junior College. Why did i choose Swiss Cottage? It's because i felt that i couldn't get into Commonwealth Secondary School and most importantly, i heard from my brother there was a MacDonalds in Swss.. In the end, i realised i was cheated by him. Where on earth is the Mac? Initially, I hated it as i didn't know anyone in Swiss Cottage. Gradually, i began to make new friends and felt that Swiss was a fun place afterall. =) i joined SJAB as i was attracted by the huge amount of trophies they displayed and the photographs which show them having fun. We were also told that there will be trips to places like Saint John Island and Malaysia. In the end, things were not what i thought. Our new principal did not allowed us to go and life in SJAB was horrendous. It was like hell as we were punished on every parade. I remembered that whenever we were punished, we would cursed them under our breath. I dreaded the CCA days and began to skip CCA. However, when i was Secondary 3, my mentality of SJAB changed. We eventually got closer with the SIRS through all the events that we were planning like Welcome Party, Training Camp and etc. Although our performance was not up to standard and were still being punished, we were having fun. The sad thing was that some unhappy incidents happened and caused us to pass out during early January. All thanks to the CUTE and HELPFUL group of passout members. i shall not mention it and not talk of bygones. Looking back, my fellow squadmates and i missed those days that we were punished as it was also part of the fun part we had. It will be a part of my memories for the rest of my life.

No comments: